Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Day After Tomorrow...

This is gonna be a short blog since I'm a bit too tired to write.
Since I got back from Cancun I haven't been the same.

I was hoping it was just another flare up but if it is...it's the longest one I've ever had.
Mom thinks it's just that since getting back I haven't had a moment to rest.
Between the cold weather, getting sick, the tests in class, the holidays, and the new guy in my life, things haven't exactly gone back to normal.

I had plans to meet up with friends I hadn't seen in ages, help other friends move, and just enjoy myself, but instead I feel like I've taken a giant step backward, and unfortunately it got worse after thanksgiving.

For instance this weekend I seem to have over booked myself.
Friday I told my cousin to come over cause he needed to talk and he never asks to talk so I know it's something important, plus I was also planning to see my new "guy friend" (whom I call a "guy friend" cause we're not really dating but we're more then friends) in a setting that's not class related since we really haven't had an opportunity to do that yet.
On Saturday I was gonna see an old friend I hadn't seen in over 2 years, and then that night head to dinner with my family.
Then finally on Sunday I was gonna head to my friends new apartment, see if they needed any help with unpacking, and just hang cause I hadn't seen her in awhile.

If I was feeling more like myself, this list of stuff wouldn't bother me, but I'm not myself and I'm beating myself up because I have to cancel most if not all the tings I have planned.
I'm gonna call both my friends and see if I can't re-schedule for the following weekend or after classes finish for the semester on December 8th. I might back out of the family dinner, if I'm not a little stronger by Friday, and I may even have to see my cousin and my "guy friend" another day.

I just feel so frustrated!!
Even my teachers can see I'm not myself. So far I've gone to two classes this week and I've been zonked through both of them. I took a test in science with a migraine, and today I had trouble grasping the math problems to the point of switching around numbers and the meaning in sentences, getting the answers completely wrong. Tomorrow is my reading a writing class and I'm praying that we don't get an timed essay cause otherwise I'm screwed...

I keep expecting to wake up in the morning and have my strength back. I keep hoping that if I go to bed, the next day I'll be fine and back to my "Abby Normal" self...;)
I really hope this month long break we're getting between semesters will help me recover from whatever is going on, because if this isn't a flareup there's only one other thing it could be, and I don't even want to type it for fear that I'll make it reality...

All I got left at this point is hope...hope for the day after tomorrow...(like how I tied it all in...lol)

(Photos: 1st by sissygirl_06 2nd by taminator327. From Photobucket and directly linked)

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry babycakes- everything will be okay soon enough. I love you and all your friends love you- so we all understand.
    And to those who don't understand- tell 'em to fuck off!
    I love you babe and whenever YOU feel better- I'll welcome a visit from you- in the meantime rest up!

    ReplyDelete